Every day, the fine arts studies are engaged in making a difference in the lives of students.
We teach students:
- to find their individual strengths
- to set and achieve the highest standards
- to create, produce, and perform in the arts
- to value diversity and the products of all cultures
- to critically analyze works of art from masterpieces to mass culture
- to understand works of art in the context in which they were created
- to communicate their dreams
- to reflect upon their accomplishments
- to stretch themselves by overcoming challenges
- to become artists
- to appreciate the arts
The Fine Arts Curriculum Guide is available by contacting Laura Montgomery at firstname.lastname@example.org.